offers academic information of active researchers at UPC: professors, researchers, research support staff, researchers in training and emeritus professors and retired professors from the year 2007.
gives access to the scientific-technical production introduced in DRAC
, the Academic Research Descriptor, showing activities from the researchers and units included in the research evaluation process of the UPC (PAR research activity points).
has as main objectives to increase the visibility and impact on the Internet the results of the research of the UPC, to make known to University researchers all over the world and to facilitate access to scientific communication.
is updated weekly. The data comes mainly from the corporate information systems DRAC
in addition to the patent database INVENES
, from the portal CORDIS
of European projects and Altmetric
that provides citations of the publications in social networks.
The portal is presented in Catalan, Spanish and English and offers visual information on scientific production. It allows the export of data to other applications such as bibliographic reference managers.
Using the Personal Corner
option, each researcher can include in his personal page:
- a personal photo
- areas of expertise
- the personal data in DRAC subject to the LOPD as the professional category and the degree
- Index H, pre-introducing DRAC
- the ORCID, pre-introducing DRAC
- WoS ResearcherID, the Scopus Author ID by introducing them to DRAC
- presence in collaboration networks or other links of interest
shows the most relevant data of the curriculum vitae of each researcher:
- Professional and contact details
- The graphical summary of his scientific production and the news of the press room of the UPC related to him
- Information from the research unit: group, department, institute, school and campus
- Scientific publications in open access and full text: articles in journals, presentations of papers in conferences, book chapters, theses, books, research reports, editing or authoring a chapter From the catalog of an exhibition, highlighting the award-winning publications
- Publications on the work of a researcher
- The awards received
- Collaborations in magazines or exhibitions
- Architecture competitions
- Participation in competitive projects
To modify or update the scientific production of FUTUR
, it has to be done mainly through DRAC.
The link to the file of each researcher, is made from the first and last names (http://futur.upc.edu/NomCognom1Cognom2) but can also be accessed with the numerical identifier of Gauss (what is in the UPC Directory) or with DRAC identifier.
As for the information of the research groups, those in charge of each group can complete the data (logo, collaborative networks or other links of interest).
The links in the old Portal of scientific production are redirected automatically to FUTUR
although it is advisable that from the pages of the units or personal pages that refer to the Portal update the links.
includes the Tools and Resources section with links to portals, resources and research support units of the UPC.
In the Key Information section of the main page, FUTUR
presents the expert guide for the media, scientific and technical journals with articles from UPC researchers, publications that have received prizes and Links to other portals: Data Research Statistics and UPC Ranking Observatory.
portal is managed by Libraries, Publications and Archives Service
in collaboration with UPC units and services: SIRDI
, CTT Transfer and Technology Center
, Communication and Promotion Service SCP
, IDP Digital Polytechnic Initiative IDP
received UPC Award for the quality of University Management 2015
For more information on the project: email@example.com